You know that stupid show that’s on some channel called ‘Best Week Ever’? Well it’s all lies, because it’s on like every week, which makes it useless.
However, I have had the best week ever. Really.
Cities I have stayed in this week:
Thus & Fri: Allenheads
Wed: Ft Worth
Great things that have happened this week:
1. Got unconditional offer to Liverpool
2. Visited Manchester
3. Got to see Hartlepool play
4. Got autographed picture by no 1 Hartlepool player
5. Got to see Kenneth & twins lots and lots
6. Finished HL2: Episode 2 with Kenneth – SO SAD! YET SO AWESOME!
7. Got to visit Edinburgh, which steals my heart every time
8. Got to meet and impress program director of Genetics & Genomics MSc programme at Edinburgh
9. *****Got an unconditional offer to Edinburgh University!!!******
10. **** Got HOME FEES (1/3 less than international fees!) for Uni Edinburgh!!!!***
11. Delayed flight from Newcastle meant missed the London connection to Dallas on the 28th… which was actually a bad thing.. until…
12. Dad got me a hotel room in London and I got to spend the day hopping the Underground all around LDN!
13. **** Managed to secure extremely coveted and very rare ticket to the SMASH HIT OLIVER! with Rowan Atkinson as Fagin!!!! *****
14. GOT THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
15. WAS FIRST IN LINE FOR ROWAN ATKINSON’S SIGNATURE
15. GOT A PICTURE WITH ROWAN ATKINSON
16. DIED OF AWESOMENESS.
17. WAS REVIVED BY AWESOMENESS.
Yea. Pretty awesome. And I STILL get to go home to the best boyfriend ever today!
Man I am just bowled over by this week. LIFE IS AWESOME!