To Make Fickity Fick
Yea, I know I haven’t posted much… Finals for me are this next week and I’m gonna get my ass kicked if I don’t buckle down, so don’t expect much this week. I didn’t have much last week because I had a chem test Friday and a biology presentation Friday (the species I picked to present on was Ixodes holocyclus or the Paralysis Tick- it is cool!). Anyway, so I have three final exams (bio, chem, calc) and one final paper (Islam). I’m off to read for Islam now, since the final is over a reading I never did (which is most of them). I leave you with this little tidbit I found on in the archives of my sister’s site from a while ago. Enjoy!
While waiting for my stepdad to pick me up from the baseball game, I for some odd reason, started to think about Chevy’s. In the commercials, their motto is “Chevy – like a rock.” The weird thing being – who the hell wants their car to be like a rock?
Rock- (n.) (rok)–
1. Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone.
(Chevy – Like petrified matter)
2. A relatively small piece or fragment of such material.
(Chevy – Like a fragment)
3. A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak.
(Chevy – Like a cliff)
4. A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a significant part of the earth’s crust.
(Chevy – Like a piece of mineral matter)
5. One that is similar to or suggestive of a mass of stone.
(Chevy – Like a mass of Stone)
If you want to get into the really fun stuff, here’s a great definition for your car–>
6. Slang. Crack cocaine.
Chevy – Like cocaine.